Thursday, July 26, 2012

Batman Blooms

The Dark Knight Rises

An amazing movie to end an amazing trilogy. The best batman movies of all time and the best superhero trilogy ever made. The Dark Knight Rises does not disappoint. It is true that Heath Ledger's role as The Joker couldn't be topped by Bane or Catwoman, but Tom Hardy and Anne Hathaway really hold their own in the film. I was actually very pleased with Anne as Catwoman even though I was worried. That gives me hope for the new Superman movie Man of Steel as well, because even though there are big names, I am a bit worried to see how Amy Adams does as Lois Lane. Anyway, not totally off topic, there was of course the Man of Steel teaser trailer in front of The Dark Knight Rises. The trailer was a bit confusing to everyone I think, but I still think that this new Superman movie has great hope.

Knowing a bit about Bane from my comic book reading and Batman novel reading, I was pretty pleased with how the movie was done. Joseph Gordon-Levitt also does a great job as a supporting cop/detective role. The movies are just so well done, and this last movie ties all the movies nicely together. Very happy with it.

Garden Turned Flowers

Well, for those who knew of my pot garden last year (a garden grown in pots...not a literal pot garden), this year I decided to just plant flowers. I am very happy with that decision. My Dahlia plant is especially doing well, and it is by far my favorite. Anyway, check it out! The pictures turned out great too.









Remember to take time to smell the Dahlias and only 6 more days until the beginning of AYPAD (A Yoga Pose A Day) and that is How Lou Sees It.




No comments:

Post a Comment