Thursday, June 28, 2012

Trap Your Mind

Day 57 - MindTrap II
Designed by Richard Fast

Tonight's game happened very late, so please forgive the short review. MindTrap II is a fun 2 player (or 2 team) game in which players are tasked with answering puzzling questions. I have not played the original MindTrap, but it appears that this second version has made some nice additions with adding tangram puzzles and stick puzzles. I bought this game from the D.I. a while back for a dollar and I'm glad I did. This is a great game for those who enjoy "brain teasers." The components are good and the tangram and stick puzzles really add a lot to the game in my opinion. Fun board game in which I can see a teacher actually just purchasing the game for all of the puzzles to provide a "self starter" (provide the kids something to get their minds thinking). I don't recommend trying to play this game late at night and that is How Lou Sees It.

No comments:

Post a Comment