Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Eating Pizza With Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp In Venice.


Arella Pizzeria.

Discovered while celebrating my 2nd year wedding anniversary, Arella Pizzeria in Bountiful Utah is by far the best pizza place I have ever had the pleasure of visiting. I can't say enough good things about it. If you enjoy pizza (and even if you don't) you need to go to Arella's. They cook their pizzas in a wood fired brick oven, which gives such a wonderful flavor to the crust and cooks it perfectly. The toppings they use of course are fresh and very tasty. It is a thinner crust, really good cheese, and a really excellent sauce. Like I said...I can't
say enough good things! Basically, imagine the perfect pizza place. Then, go to Arella Pizzeria and you will find it.

The pizza is not the only amazing thing about Arella's. They have really good house salads as well with house made dressings (some of the best salad dressings I have ever had). Then, save room for dessert as well. The chocolate calzone is what I would recommend myself...it is really really good. The atmosphere of the restaurant is really fun as well. It is decorated really cool, and its nice to see them make your food etc. Anyway, Best Pizza Joint Award! Go try it today!



The Tourist.

Johnny Depp and Angelina Jolie in the same movie can not be a bad thing. Neither can shooting your film in Venice. Three things that make this movie work. The story was actually intriguing as well, considering I did not really know the plot before hand. It was an entertaining movie, and I would think that if you liked movies such as Ocean's Eleven and The Italian Job you would like this film. Check it out.



Talking With or Without Your Hands.

As you, the reader, have noticed, I use my hands to communicate in this blog. I let you know how I feel about different things, and when I'm just making some commentary. I don't think most people know how often they actually do use their hands when they talk or communicate with others. My brother served in Italy, and he can vouch that they indeed use their hands a lot when they are talking. I challenge all of my readers to go a whole week without using your hands while you are speaking. When you are talking to someone, your hands need to be by your side not moving. Give it a try, let me know how that works out for you.


As Ursula from the Little Mermaid once said, "
don't underestimate the importance of body language." If you think talking without your hands is hard, you should then try talking without hands, and without moving your body all while keeping your face complacent or relaxed and unchanging as possible. Something to think about.

And that is How Lou Sees It.

No comments:

Post a Comment